Letha Taylor Nursing
Requirements: Nursing, NCHS, financial need
Letha Taylor moved to New Castle later in her life to be close to her two daughters. Both daughters, Judy Hubbard and Jaci Hadsell, were teachers in the New Castle School Corporation. Letha made friends quickly, with some referring to her as Grandma and many just as friend. In her honor her family established this nursing scholarship to enable NCHS graduating seniors to receive financial assistance.
1) NCCHS graduating senior
2) Nursing Major
3) Financial Needs
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS IN THIS ORDER (no staples):
1. General Application
2. ____ Personal Data Sheet
4. ____ Financial Questionnaire
5. Two Recommendation forms or letters (from High School Principal, Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not arranged in the above stated order
3. Application is stapled
4. Application is not received at the Foundation office by the due date: March 11, 2013, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in two installments, the first in the fall semester, the second in the spring semester after the student has turned in grades to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.
Completed application and attachments must be submitted to:
Henry County Community Foundation
P.O. Box 6006
New Castle, IN 47362