Requirements: Graduating NCHS senior, student of the NC Area Career Center for two years, financial need, seeking a vocational certification or a two-year associate’s degree
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS IN THIS ORDER (no staples):
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)-
(proof of enrollment at New Castle Area Career Center)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: March 2, 2018, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
A payment will be made directly to the vocational-trade school at beginning of terms.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.
If the student does not attend a vocational-trade school or college, all monies awarded shall be reimbursed to the Scholarship fund.