Congratulations on taking the first steps towards your higher education. Our scholarship program is made of separate funds created by donors who establish specific criteria for the scholarships. Each scholarship has its own purpose, selection and eligibility criteria. All scholarships are competitive and will be selected based on the pool of qualified applicants. Scholarship awards are paid directly to the educational institutions where the student is enrolled.
Accepts Applications on a Rolling Basis (all attachments due at time of application):
- Opportunities Unlimited– HC high school graduate, financial need, college/vocational/career training, renewable (reapply with new packet)
- Ray Pavy Spirit– HC resident, attending New Castle Ivy Tech/IU East Danielson Center, 2.5 GPA, renewable at semester (reapply with new packet)
Click on the Scholarship name from the list provided. This will take you directly to the guidelines and information for that scholarship. The next full scholarship cycle will be spring 2018.
To help the ease and expense of applying for scholarships:
- Scholarships do not have to be in individual envelopes.
- You do not have to mail the scholarships to the office. We gladly accept applications which are walked in. An after hours drop box is located at the front entrance of the foundation office for evening deposits.
- Recommendations are not required to be in sealed envelope. *Please note* some are more comfortable sealing and/or have always sealed recommendations and we will accept those as well. You may use the recommendation form or letters.
In helping you prepare for your finances, below is an estimated award key. Be advised, small fluctuations may occur with award amounts based on investments.
Scholarship Award Range Key:
$100-$499 = $
$500-$999 = $$
$1000 and over =$$$
Check out our FAQ, found in the left sidebar! Direct any unanswered questions to Katina Reedy, Program Director, email@example.com or call 765-529-2235.