Requirements: Participant of Wrestling team; 2 or 4 yr college
The Bob Bunton Memorial Wrestling Scholarship fund was established by Bud and Sally Bunton in memory of their son, Bob. This scholarship was created in 2002 to be given to a graduating senior for the first time in 2003.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
Graduating senior from New Castle High School
Participant of the New Castle High School Wrestling Team
Enrolled in a two-year or four-year accredited college or university.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
4. College Acceptance Letter
5. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Financial need is not a priority.
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.