2023 Nonprofit Learning Series
As the Foundation, we hope to help strengthen our local nonprofits by providing access to training, shared services, and potential financial resources. The twelve-session series for Henry County nonprofit staff and board members will provide training in the areas of budgeting, legal and taxes, fundraising, marketing, grantwriting/storytelling, and governance.
This series also includes six Coffee Talk sessions, which will be a chance for the attendees to have a cup of coffee and snack while brainstorming ideas around a preplanned topic. By examining real experiences, this series gives insight into how other nonprofits may handle situations or plan for their year.
Check out the full 2023 schedule:
- January 18 – Budgets 101 with Barbara Schafer 10:00am-11:30am
- February 8 – Coffee Talk 10:00am-11:00am
- March 8 – Taxes & Legal with Phil Purcell 10:00am-11:30am
- April 5 – Coffee Talk 10:00am-11:00am
- May 17 – How to Tell Your Organization’s Story with Kerry Smith 10:00am-11:30am
- June 22 – HCCF Annual Meeting 12:00
- July 12 – Advertising and Marketing with Christy Ragle 10:00am-11:30am
- August 9 – Coffee Talk 10:00am-11:00am
- September 6 – Fundraising 101 10:00am-11:00am
- October 18 – Coffee Talk 10:00am-11:00am
- November 8 – Board Development 10:00am-11:30am
- December 6 – Coffee Talk 10:00am-11:00am
Organizations that attend at least 9 of the 12 sessions will be put into a drawing for a $1500 technology grant. There will be two grant winners for this series.