Henry County Community Foundation (HCCF) announced its new slate of board members and officers. Elected as 2017 officers of the HCCF Board of Directors are Jeff Galyen, Galyen & Row, as Board Chair; Mark Taylor, Citizens State Bank, Vice Chair; Debi Ware, Star Financial Bank, as Treasurer; and Marsha Gratner, Davis Gratner LLC, Secretary/Second Vice Chair.
Newly named directors to Henry County Community Foundation’s Board for a 3-year term beginning January 2017 include:
- Richard Armstrong, DDS, Knightstown
- Carrie Barrett, New Castle Main Street, community volunteer
- John Pidgeon, Draper Inc.
Additional members continuing to serve on the HCCF Board of Directors include:
- Josh Estelle, Pfenninger, Claxton & Estelle
- Susan Falck Neal, ERA Integrity Real Estate
- Cathy Hamilton, Hamilton & Associates
- Duke Hamm, FocalPoint Business Coaching & Training
- Melissa Millikan, Substitute teacher, community volunteer
- Kevin Neal, Farm Bureau
- Jeff Pfaff, South Henry Farmer
- Frank Schwegman, retired Ameriana Bank
“This board is made up of thoughtful, experienced and highly regarded citizens from throughout our community,” said Beverly Matthews, President of HCCF. “Their expertise ensures we will continue as a leader in promoting integrity and advocating for philanthropy.”