Requirements: Business related major, 2 or 4 year college
Established in 2002 with a silent auction set up by BNI members, this Group based in Henry County is all about the exchange of ideas and referrals among businesses represented by one of their employees.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- Henry County High School senior, including home-schooled students
- Pursuing an associate or bachelors degree in business administration or business related major.
- Attending a two-or four-year accredited college or university.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School
Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Financial need not a priority.
Scholarship Award Range- $$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.