Requirements: graduate of a Henry County high school, 2 or 4-year degree, medical field (excluding dental, chiropractic and pharmaceutical), 2.5 GPA or higher, financial need, renewable
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- Graduating senior of a Henry County high school
- Pursuing a degree at an accredited 2- or 4-year college
- Majoring in the medical field (excluding dental, chiropractic and pharmaceutical)
- 2.5 GPA or higher
- Financial need considered
1. General Application (HCCF general application only)
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
Students may renew as long as they remain in good standing and maintain a 2.5 GPA. They must submit grades to the Foundation Office in order to renew the scholarship at each semester.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.