Requirements: Primary consideration to Hanover College
The Cecil and Wayne Tague Scholarship Fund was officially established in 1999 in honor of Cecil Tague, a former teacher and coach at New Castle High School and his son, Wayne, who played for the Trojans.
To be used for tuition only.
- Graduating senior from New Castle High School
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university on a four-year program
- Preference given to students attending Hanover College
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
4. College Acceptance Letter
5. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020 5pm
Financial need is not a priority.
Scholarship Award Range- $$$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.