The Dean F. Hahn Family Scholarship was created to enable current or prospective Ivy Tech students, who reside in Henry or Delaware County. The student must enroll in either the New Castle or Muncie campuses of Ivy Tech Community College.
1. Must be a current or prospective Ivy Tech student
2. Reside in Henry or Delaware County
- General Application
3. College Acceptance Letter
4. Two Letters of Recommendation (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
5. Completed Financial Section
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5 pm (high school students only)
3. Application is not submitted by the due date: June 5, 2020, 5 pm (college students only)
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.