Requirements: Medical related major, personal physician member of HC Medical Society, Graduating Senior
The Henry County Medical Society created this scholarship in memory of Dr. Donald Vivian, a well-known physician in the Henry County community. This scholarship is to benefit residents of Henry County to enroll in a medically related program of study working toward a four-year degree.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- Henry County Resident enrolled as a full time student at an accredited college or university seeking a bachelor’s degree in a medically related program of study.
- Resident must have as their primary or personal physician a physician who is a member of the Henry County Medical Society.
- Academic Achievements will be considered.
- Graduating Seniors.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (Please note your primary physician) (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
4. College Acceptance Letter
5. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.