Requirements: Mortuary sciences, music, ministry, 2 or 4 year
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
1) Henry County Resident
2) Two or four- year public or private institution
3) Preference given to students pursuing a degree in mortuary sciences or a related field; if no students apply, consideration given to students pursuing a degree in music or ministry
4) With availability of funds, may be renewable
- General Application
- Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
- College Acceptance Letter
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from High School Principal, High School
Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.
Financial need nor GPA will be a consideration.