Requirements: baseball, financial need, 2 or 4-year degree
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- New Castle High School graduating senior
- First consideration will be give to a senior who is a member of the Trojan Baseball Team
- Financial need
- Acceptance to a two or four-year accredited college or university
- In the event there are no baseball team applicants, the high school Principal or his designee may recommend a deserving applicant.
- General Application
- Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
- Financial Questionnaire
- College Acceptance Letter
- Two Letters of Recommendation (suggested from baseball coach or from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5PM
The scholarship is not renewable.
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.