Requirements: 10 yr 4-H member, 2 or 4 year or technical school, 2.3+ GPA
Established by the 4-H Community as well as family and friends, the Jessica Hale Memorial Scholarship is available to any boy or girl in Henry County. This scholarship will be presented at high school commencement or other appropriate functions.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
1. Current 10-year Henry County 4-H member
2. High scholastic achievement and community involvement
3. Attending an accredited school, pursuing a 2 or 4 year program, leading to a degree or technical certificate
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. List of 4-H activities for the past 10 years
4. Financial Questionnaire
6. College Acceptance Letter
7. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.