A graduating high school senior of Shenandoah High School majoring in nursing. Student must have a GPA of 2.5 on 4.0 scale or higher to receive the scholarship. Special consideration will be given to applicants with an agricultural background as well as participation in 4H or FFA. Scholarship awards may be used to pay for tuition, room and board and books for any recipient enrolled as a full time student in any accredited college or university seeking a bachelor’s degree.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and related educational expenses.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
4. College Acceptance Letter
5. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.