Requirements: Knightstown graduating senior, lives in Greensboro township, 2- or 4-year college or university
This scholarship was established by the Kennard Christian Church in early 2015 after it closed down. The scholarship is available to Knightstown graduating seniors who live in Greensboro township who are pursuing a degree at a 2- or 4- year accredited college or university.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- Graduating senior from Knightstown High School
- Attending an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a 2- or 4-year degree
- Lives in Greensboro township
- No GPA requirement
- Renewable if student remains in good standing.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.