Requirements: Catholic Faith, 2.67 or 6.9+ GPA
For students of Catholic faith, graduating from a high school located in Henry County, Indiana, with a GPA of 2.67 out of 4.0 or 6.9 or higher out of 12.0.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and related educational expenses.
- Available to any senior boy or girl attending a Henry County High School.
- High School Scholastic Record (2.67 on a 4.0 scale/6.9 on a 12.0 scale)
- Student must be of the Catholic faith
- Acceptance to a four-year program at an accredited college or university.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (note church you attend) (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
4. College Acceptance Letter
5. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.
Scholarship recipients shall only be entitled to receive second half of their scholarship award if they have achieved a grade point average 2.67 on a 4.0 scale.
The scholarship is not renewable.
If the student awarded the scholarship does not attend a university or college, all monies awarded shall be reimbursed to the Scholarship Fund.