Requirements: New Castle resident, attending Ivy Tech Community College, Nursing degree, financial need, preference to those raised in a single-parent home
In 2017 William Fuller established a scholarship in honor of his mother, Mary G. Fuller, who was a nurse at Henry County Hospital in the 1950s and 1960s.
This scholarship will be awarded to students New Castle residents who are attending Ivy Tech Community College to pursue a degree in nursing. Financial need will be considered. Preference will be given to those who have been raised in a single-parent home.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
- New Castle resident
- Attending Ivy Tech Community College (any campus)
- Nursing Major
- Financial Need
- Preference will be given to those raised in a Single-Parent Home
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.