Requirements: Preference to Greenstreet Elem graduates, 2 or 4 year, participant in 2 or more school activities
Natalie Edwards was a student at New Castle High School who was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor her Sophomore year of high school and passed away before graduating. The funds for this scholarship were raised through various fund raising events held by her fellow classmates and the staff of the NCHS.
The scholarship will be made available to graduating New Castle High School Students with primary consideration given to students who attended Greenstreet Elementary School.
The award will be for students attending a two-year or four-year post secondary educational program and have participated in two or more school activities
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (Note on page if you attended Greenstreet Elementary) (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.