Requirements: 2 or 4 yr; health care related major
Jack Rusch DDS and his wife, Cynthia, established the Parkview Family Dentistry Scholarship to assist New Castle students. The Scholarship is available to a New Castle High School graduating senior pursuing a 2 year or 4 year degree in a health care related major, attending an accredited two- or four-year public or private institutions of higher learning.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms(from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.