Requirements: Henry County resident, need with work study, renewable
The Purdue Opportunity Unlimited Scholarship Fund was established by Purdue Alumni residing in Henry County to provide scholarships for students who are residents of Henry County and who have been accepted by Purdue University. The scholarship is based on need combined with work study, federal and state funding to provide a financial aid package for tuition, room and board for study at Purdue. Recipients may apply for renewal for each academic year by resubmitting the full application packet.
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms or letters (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.