Requirements: Tri, IU School of Business
This scholarship was established by Seth Stevens, a Tri High School Graduate, and his wife Amy J. K. Stevens to enable a Tri High Student who enters the Indiana University School of Business and is actively seeking a degree in business administration or business management. Scholarship may be renewable.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
1) TRI High School Graduating Senior (Resident of Dudley, Franklin or Spiceland Twps.)
2) No GPArequirement
3) Indiana University School of Business
4) Business Administration or Business Management
- General Application
- Personal Data (may attach resume)
- College Acceptance Letter
- Two Letters of Recommendation (from High School Principal, High School
Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5pm
Scholarship Award Range- $
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.