The Henry County Community Foundation has two grant cycles per year, a Spring cycle and a Fall cycle. Grant proposals will only be accepted from organizations who attend the workshop.
Fall grant cycle workshop: Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 4 pm NCHC Public Library, mandatory for all grant applicants
Fall grant applications due: Friday, August 24, 2018, NOON
The HCCF accepts grant applications from non-profit organizations serving Henry County. *Grants are not made to individuals.
Important Note: All HCCF grant applications are now online through Community Force.
Please send all questions regarding the application process to Katina Reedy, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Donors create funds designated to provide support for a particular purpose, program, or institution. Examples would include charitable organizations in Henry County and several community parks departments. As a community foundation, the Henry County Community Foundation addresses the broad needs in Henry County which include, but are not limited to, the following five categories:
- HEALTH AND MEDICAL – to include the support of hospitals, rehabilitation centers, not-for- profit health and medical related programs including safety and wellness and recreational programs;
- SOCIAL SERVICES – to include the support of human service organizations, programs for children and youth, and services to the aged;
- EDUCATION – to include support for programs in pre-school, elementary, secondary, and post-secondary education, scholarships, and special education programs;
- CULTURAL AFFAIRS – to include the support of programs and facilities which are designed to establish a diversified county cultural program that offers widespread opportunities for participation and appreciation; and
- CIVIC AFFAIRS – to include the support of programs and facilities related to criminal justice, community development, employment, citizens’ involvement, leadership training, and other community activities.
All grant applications will be reviewed by a Grants Committee member, including a site-visit. Recommendations are made to the Board of Directors during the March and September meeting and decisions will be mailed to organizations within 48 hours. A final evaluation report is required from each grantee submitted online via Community Force. (If you received a grant prior to 2017 and need a grant report form, please contact the office at 765-529-2235 or email email@example.com.)
It is the general policy of the Henry County Community Foundation to operate without discrimination as to age, race, religion, sex or national origin in the overall administration of the Foundation and in the consideration of grant requests from agencies and organizations.