Requirements: Graduating Senior from a Henry County High School
Established in 2003 due to the death of Bud McCall, this scholarship was created by his family and friends to help further the education of graduates of Henry County High Schools.
To be used for tuition, room and board, and educational expenses.
Graduating male and female Senior from a Henry County High School
Financial need not a priority, but any unusual circumstances should be explained in separate letter
Two scholarships per year, one to a male and one to a female
1. General Application
2. Personal Data (may attach resume or additional page as needed)
3. Financial Questionnaire
5. College Acceptance Letter
6. Two Recommendation Forms (from High School Principal, High School Guidance Counselor, Teacher, Minister, Employer, etc.)
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
1. Application is incomplete (missing any of the above attachments)
2. Application is not submitted by the due date: February 3, 2020, 5PM
Scholarship Award Range- $$
If student does NOT attend a university or college, all money awarded shall be reimbursed to the scholarship fund.
Payments will be paid in one installment at the beginning of the fall semester after the student has turned in a thank you note to the Foundation Office.
IMPORTANT: The Henry County Community Foundation will not send checks to the college choice until a thank you has been received at the foundation, addressed to the individual provided on the award letter. The foundation will mail the thank you note/card to the appropriate individual.