Henry County Community Foundation Scholarships
The generosity of our donors has made these scholarships available to you. Through the establishment of their scholarship fund, they are guaranteeing students will receive scholarships in perpetuity.
Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program
This scholarship is designed to raise the level of educational attainment in Henry County by encouraging more students to attend college, graduate and increase the percentage of Indiana residents who hold a baccalaureate degree.
Started in 1998 by Lilly, Inc., the program offers four-year, full-tuition scholarships to Indiana students who intend to work toward a baccalaureate degree at any accredited public or private college or university in Indiana. The scholarship also provides $900 per year for required books and equipment.
Indiana College Cost Estimator
The National Center for College Costs has developed a new state-wide tool, the Indiana College Costs Estimator. Licensed by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, it brings free comprehensive college selection, admission and financial aid information to Hoosier students and families.
Additional Funding Opportunities
College can be expensive, but there are many options available to help make it more affordable to students.
- View our Federal and State Student Funding 2017 (PDF) to see some of the financial aid options that are available from the federal government and the State of Indiana for Hoosier students. Visit the link provided to learn more information.
- P.E.O. is a philanthropic organization that provides scholarships, grants, awards, loans, and other opportunities to women seeking higher education. Visit their website to see what you may qualify for.
- There are two scholarships available through the Johnson County Community Foundation for which ALL Indiana students may apply. Visit www.jccf.org for more information about the Peeples Foundation Trust Fund Scholarship and the Hamann Family Memorial Scholarship.
- INvestEd assists with college planning, FAFSA filing, and financing options to help students and families make smart decisions about the future.
- FREE scholarship search engines:
31 Answers to Your Questions About College
Presented by Independent Colleges of Indiana, the administer of the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship, 31 Answers to Your Questions About College is a web-portal where students can find relevant information about college preparation and selection.
Visit indianacolleges31.org for more information and to access the web-portal!