You have been approved for a TASC grant from the Henry County Community Foundation.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete and submit your grant agreement form.
- After the HCCF office receives the grant agreement form, a check will be produced unless stipulations to your grant require matching or special circumstances.
- If you are requested to match the grant money awarded, you must provide proof of new money raised after the grant approval date. Only newly raised money will be used for a match.
- To provide proof of a match, you may submit deposit slips, financial reports of fundraising, etc. Please contact the office with any questions.
- Once you receive the grant monies and completed your project, you must submit a grant report form through your online TASC application on Foundant Technologies.
- If you purchase items, you need to provide receipts.
- To be eligible for future grants, you must submit a grant report form.